Who should I talk to first?

It is best to contact an employee's direct supervisor if the complaint is based upon his or her personal conduct or is regarding procedures or service. A supervisor is always on duty.

Show All Answers

1. Do I have to file a formal complaint to express dissatisfaction?
2. Who should I talk to first?
3. Am I required to write out my complaint?
4. Do I have to appear in person to make a complaint?
5. Will there be any repercussion or retribution for making a complaint?
6. Who will investigate my complaint?
7. How long will the investigation?
8. Will I be advised of the outcome?