Report Potholes & Street Light Outages

City Workers Patching a Hole on the RoadReports of potholes, debris in the road, non-functioning streetlights or traffic signals, problems with sewers, or defective City-owned trees are answered by calling the Highway Department at 914-734-4130. After business hours, emergency calls regarding Public Works functions will be answered at 914-734-4186.