Change of Address

If you still own property in Peekskill, but you have moved or would like your tax bills sent to a different address, you should complete and return the Change of Address / Address Verification Form (PDF). If you have satisfied your mortgage and would like to have the tax bills sent to you instead of your bank, please note this on the form.

  • Please be sure to mark off where you would like your water bills sent.
  • You should also use this form if your lender has changed.

Note: An owner's name cannot be changed, added, or deleted without legal documentation (such as a recorded deed, marriage, or death certificate).